This page contains links to relevant stakeholders of HEATSTACK that were identified throughout the duration of the project, many of which are contained in our project’s full Dissemination and Exploitation Plan (Deliverable D1.9)
- European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (EHA)
- UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (UKHFCA)
- Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA)
- German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (DVW)
- Italian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (H2IT)
- Czech Hydrogen Technology Platform (HYTEP)
- Hydrogen Europe (formerly known as NEW-IG)
- Euro Heat and Power (EHP)
- COGEN Europe
- German Machinery Association (VDMA)
Academic and Research Organisations
- Universities of Nottingham and Loughborough, Imperial College, and University College of London, who jointly run (with UBHAM) the EPSRC funded Centre of Doctoral Training in fuel cells and their fuels.
- Other UK research institutions, e.g. Imperial College London, Bath University, Ulster University, Newcastle University, St. Andrews University, University College of London – along with UBHAM, these universities are all part of the H2FC Supergen initiative.
- European research institutions, e.g. Aalborg University, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), University of Chemistry and Technology Prague, Politecnico di Torino, Franuhofer Institute for Chemical Technology, University of Genoa.
- Hydrogen Research Europe (formerly N. ERGHY)
Other EC funded projects
If you wish your organisation or project to be listed here as a stakeholder of HEATSTACK, please contact us.